“We are committed to providing and timely Testing and Material Evaluation Services to its Customers. The laboratory is also committed to complying with all National and International Standards. All the Personnel concerned with Testing activities within the Laboratory familiarise themselves with Quality Documentation & Implement the Policy & Procedures in their Work. It is also ensured that the personnel keep themselves abreast with the latest International Standards related to Quality. The Management is committed to meet the compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 International Standard & Continually Improve the effectiveness of the Management System”.
OBJECTIVES : The quality objectives of the company that is to be accomplished with this policy are:
- To Implement management system as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- To Periodically calibrate equipment.
- To Employ the standard procedure for testing.
- To Follow standard procedure for testing.
- To Carry out laboratory activities that lead to reliable and accurate test results.
- To Analyse findings of the Internal Audit, Non-Conformities, Customer Feedback and evaluation of training for continual improvement.